CCLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against children, families, or staff members according to race, language, national origin, religion, gender or disability.
- Staff are screened prior to employment.
- Background checks are done prior to employment through the local police department and DHS.
- All staff are trained in CPR, First Aid, Blood borne pathogens and how to use an AED machine which is kept on site during business hours.
- Staff has ongoing educational training through out the year and meets state requirement to be teaching, assistant teaching and caregiver responsibilities.
- Staff is treated with respect and work in an environment that meets their needs as well as the children’s needs to ensure longevity of employment.
- Staff has a love and dedication to children. This shows through their interactions and attitudes with children and families. They are creative and fun to be around
Meet the directors:
Hello, my name is Kim Mulder and I am the Director of CCLC and was hired in December of 1999. I am married with 3 children ages 13-18 and the best part is; my kids were all able to attend Cottonwood Christian Learning Center while I worked. I am certified in infants and toddlers and have my child development associates degree. I have worked with children in a daycare setting since the age of 16. Children have always been my passion since a very young age. I feel so blessed to serve our community through this ministry at CCLC!
Hi, my name is Sarah and I was hired at CCLC in 1999. I’m the assistant director and also a teacher. Many times people say they would have a hard time with the work I do, but they don’t see the reward that you get with teaching. Many times the outcome is amazing. Each child has their own personality and abilities and I hope that I may help them grow to be who they are in the near future. I have an associates degree in child development.
Cottonwood Christian Learning Center
1101 Cypress Drive, Jenison, MI 49428
1101 Cypress Dr.
Jenison, MI 49428